Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Quote Option

• peiqinglong

@peiqinglong

I think it would be very cool to have a quote button on each post so you can quote what a person has said like in other forums. =)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I would really like that possibility too!

Peiqinglon wrote: I think it would be very cool to have a quote button on each post so you can quote what a person has said like in other forums. =)

I agree as well. The way I just did it is the only way to do it right now (using blockquote on your server might be better).

Trent

ardentfrost

@ardentfrost

No matter what, you’ll need blockquote stuff in your css file, but this plugin is something I’ve been meaning to tackle for a while (it’s on the to-do list on my site even). So I’m sure it’ll be done one of these days, if not by me, by someone.

I had a post on blockquote earlier, but I think you could really do some neat stuff with images if you wanted as well!

https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/411?replies=3

Trent

Has anyone made a plugin for quoting posts? Is it under development? It’d be great. :D

By the way, Trent, not sure if you still use the same CSS but instead of declaring border-xxxx: for each side you can simply declare border: and it’ll apply for all sides. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar