Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Possible CSS Bug (Version 2.1-r3981)

• iamfantastikate

@iamfantastikate

I’ve been using the 2.1 releases for a week or so now without much trouble. I upgraded to 2.1-r3967, and I started noticing some design issues. My CSS was no longer being completely recognized; some things were, others weren’t. It seems similar to another issue someone else was having with some template files not being recognized.

I waited a day or two and upgraded to the latest version and was still having this happen. Tried switching between the Twenty Ten and theme compatibility theme packages, and neither really changed the situation. No matter what, the CSS of the theme-compat was being used. Went in and deleted bbpress.css from bbp-theme-compat/css, and it’s fixed the problem entirely. So, something may be up with that, I think.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• iamfantastikate

@iamfantastikate

I should mention I have my own child theme that should be overriding everything. Like I said, it works now, but only provided that bbpress.css is deleted from theme-compat.

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Don’t delete anything from the bbPress plugin folder.

Chances are you have a /css/bbpress.css file in your theme. It will now act as the full bbPress theme stylesheet, rather than pulling in two separate files.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar