Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Plugin: Support Forum 2.3

• I have made a couple of nice additions to the support forum plugin over the last 48 hours.

* Ability to add views for each support status.

* Option to allow topic creators to set the support status

* Option to allow topic creators to change the support status

I also changed which capability is being applied to who can and can’t change the support status.

To allow the topic poster to change the status on a topic, you now need to enable that in the admin area.

Should be available from the “extend” area now:

http://bbpress.org/plugins/topic/16

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Thanks for this update, I just came across it now and implemented it now. Very good indeed.

I’m looking for the ability to assign any registered user (say, from a dropdown list) to any particular support entry. So in other words, up top beneath where it says “This topic is not resolved”, it would say something like “This topic is assigned to “Johnny”.

Do you think this is possible?

> I’m looking for the ability to assign any registered user (say, from a dropdown list) to any particular support entry.

This sounds like a nice feature. I’m working on 2.4 at the moment and I’ll consider adding it.

Do you want to be able to specify which users appear in the dropdown, or can I just offer the ability to list all moderators (or some other role)?

Listing all moderators would work just fine for my needs, as long as the key master could also be included in the dropdown as well. This would be fantastic, thanks for the response.

Thanks!

I’m eagerly awaiting the 2.4 release. Any word on when it might be ready?

Unfortunately there are too many other things occupying my time right now as I’m in the middle of changing jobs. I anticipate I will have a lot more time to work on bbPress stuff in the future though. It will probably be mid November by the time I get things done.

Cool Sam, I’ll look forward to it. Good luck with the new job and thanks.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar