Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Plugin [Mass Delete Users] no working

• fakeplasticfish

@fakeplasticfish

Hi. For some reason, my deleted users keep reappearing. I keep deleting all users that have 0 posts and include .ru in their email address, and all of those exact users keep reappearing on the list. Any suggestions? I just loaded this plugin today, so I assume I have the latest version.

http://fakeplasticfish.com/discuss/ mA

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• johnhiler

@johnhiler

What version of bbPress are you using?

fakeplasticfish

@fakeplasticfish

Oh sorry. I’m using 1.0.2

johnhiler

@johnhiler

Strange, some people reported that the plugin was working on version 1.0…

Right after you delete the users in question, do they disappear – and then reappear later? Or when you delete a user, does nothing happen…

fakeplasticfish

@fakeplasticfish

At first when I delete, they all seem to disappear. But strangely, the total number of posts listed does not decrease. If I leave Mass Delete and then come back in, the deleted users are back. Or if I list all the users again, the deleted users are back. But sometimes they are not and it takes a couple of refreshes for them to come back again.

I have not been able to figure out an exact pattern for when they seem to disappear and when they a reappear.

zaerl
    Participant

@zaerl

Have you tried to recount things from the “Tools” menu of the Admin panel? Maybe it’s a cache issue.

fakeplasticfish

@fakeplasticfish

Thanks, Zaerl. I re-counted everything, and that seemed to work. I didn’t try that before because I didn’t see any option to count users.

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Posts deleted and edited by me. Swearing is uncalled for and I will delete it when I see it.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar