Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

No user found

Inactive

Hi there,

I hope I’m in the right category here. I have a problem here on bbpress.org. When I look at my profile, I get an error message, telling me that I don’t exist ;(

How come?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

This link appears to work for me:

https://bbpress.org/forums/profile/fietsverzekering

Can you take a screenshot of the error you are seeing, put it online somewhere (imageshack or photobucket) and post a link to it here? Thanks.

Inactive

Inactive

Same problem over here.

Trying to view my profile and I get “user does not exist”.

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Sorry, that error screen doesn’t say too much; just that you don’t exist, although you can post, so you obviously do exist.

Very interesting. With my normal account I can access my profile just fine, but I created a new account and cannot access the profile there. I will let someone know.

Hm… try logging out then logging back in.

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

mdawaffe: that has no effect. I logged out of this chrishajer account, then logged in with a new account from today, hajii. I tried to change the password since it is the default emailed one. I get the error about the user being unable to be found when I try to access the profile page. (Screenshot above.)

It might be new accounts: that hajii account is from today. And it appears to happen only on member accounts, so you might need to create member account and see if you experience the same thing.

The only people who can fix the problem won’t be able to see it, as moderator or keymaster. :D

Inactive

“The only people who can fix the problem won’t be able to see it, as moderator or keymaster. :D

Hehe. I can start to cry now right? :P

Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

@chrishajer

I went into your non-working accounts profile-edit page and submitted the form. That might make it work now. Can you give it another try?

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Sam, that did not work. Signed out of this account, signed in with the hajii account and I get the same error trying to access my profile page.

Please try creating a new dummy account and logging in with that, with a new browser even, and see if you can access your profile.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar