Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

New Topic Button – on forum pages (paypal reward :)

• kriskl
    Participant

@kriskl

Hi!

Just migrated to bbpress, and users are confused.. as they do not see standard on other forums ‘New Topic button..

I hope it is possible to add one using  function code – so it would appear at the top of every forum – and either expand to add ne topic – like in buddypress or at least to direct users to the bottom of the page..

happy to pay $10-20 for this. but  please post code on the forums, so everyone can get the benefit 🙂

thanks

kris

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• kriskl
    Participant

@kriskl

sorry to bump this..

I guess the award was small? I thought it would be easy thing to do for someone who knows bbpress code very well…

but I think it is very important feature

users coming from other forums  are lost using bbpress forums..

and after migrating from buddy press forums to bbpress –  the usage of bbpress forums dropped by 50%  🙁

I mean, in new topics….. therefore I suspect users can’t find the button.. / link

I have created a new page > start a new topic and the link is even in the main menu.. but still it is not good enough unfortunately..

ovizii
    Participant

@ovizii

never realized this but this sounds like a useful addition, or at least a hyperlink to the anchor for New Topic?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar