Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

New Integration for bbPress (PageLines)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Martin
    Participant

@rastarr

Unsure of its capability.

Is this plugin theme dependent on PageLines themes or will it function with other themes?

I’m interested if it will work with my Mingle theme and what the expected forum will look like.

Do you know of other installations using. This plugin that I can see?

kowalski
    Participant

@jankowalski

That’s a pity but this plugin is available only for platform pro 2.0 called now pagelines framework. So, to get this update you have to pay 197$ first and then you will get plugin bbpress for free… Thats how helpful pagelines developers can be.. I ve been asking several times for compatibility solution for bbpress 2.0 but they couldn t help. here you go, if you pay them they know how to fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

@jankowalski – Surely you don’t think being compensated for hard work is wrong?

kowalski
    Participant

@jankowalski

I think you misunderstood me. I have compensate their work by paying for platform pro. So i expect their bbpress plugin should be updated as new version of bbpress has been relased in the meantime as many people still use platform pro and are not willing to upgrade it. Am i wrong? I think you have been also trying to solve this problem on this forum, didn t you?

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

So you own it, and it works? If so, I fail to understand your position on the matter.

kowalski
    Participant

@jankowalski

i own platform pro but it and it doesn t work with bbpress 2.0. it used to work with bbpress 1.0, they even relased special plugin for that. After your mod update to 2.0 it stoped. nevermind. if you are interested, i could send you platform pro files, so you could make a fresh install and test how it play together.

John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

I understand now. No need to send anything, thanks for the offer.

Growing pains with any software are sometimes difficult, for everyone – users and developers. The process of moving bbPress into a WordPress plugin was not without its own. I am confident that the end result with today’s iterations is better than the previous, and hopefully your experience coincides with that.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar