Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Need to hire a bbPress/WP Hotshot!

• tooltrainer

@tooltrainer

Hi all, I’m about at my wit’s end and this seems like the most obvious place to look for the help I need so… here goes!

I need to very quickly integrate bbPress into my existing commercial WordPress theme. I need it to be a totally transparent integration, so that all the special functions of my theme still work, but bbPress becomes the body content on its page(s).

I’m fairly good with PHP myself but am too unfamiliar with today’s WP (3.1) and totally new to bbP, so this is going to take me weeks of frustration and I don’t have that kind of time or patience.

So if you think this is something you could tackle and you’ve got the time right now to work on it, please contact me with your rate. I suspect it won’t take terribly long for someone who already knows what they’re doing with these apps, and I’m available full time to help in any way that I can.

Timeframe is tight as I’ve already burned a good 2 weeks trying to get the bbP plugin to do what I need, but it’s just not up to the task yet. So I’m looking at going with the full bbP and a bunch of plugins instead.

Thanks,

Jonathan

email me – vanclute at google mail.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar