Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

My forums template :)

• I made a theme for my forums, and found it rather easy. It was mostly just all css, and a few changes to the front-page.php file.

http://zenhelix.us.to/forums/

I’m using a few plugins also:

• Allow Images
    • bb-avatar
    • bb-limit-latest-discussion
    • bb-memberlist
    • bb-postcount
    • bb-privatemessage
    • bb-signature – this one isn’t working for some reason, but i didn’t really look into it
    • display-name
    • forum-moderators – don’t know if this one is working either
    • notification
    • onlinelist

Thanks to all who made those :)

I’ll make the theme more user-friendly and remove the front-page.php changes so that it is more standard and release it to public whenever I change to a new theme. I don’t want other people to be using my theme at the same time I am =D

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Nice one! I love it!!

and remove the front-page.php changes so that it is more standard and release it to public whenever I change to a new theme. I don’t want other people to be using my theme at the same time I am =D

Awww, damn, damn, damn it.. lol! Just kidding..! =P Either way you release it, will be fine by me.. whee~~

spencerp

ardentfrost

@ardentfrost

Signature isn’t working most likely because you have the latest version of Avatar. The change you made in functions.php for signature need to be made in bb-avatar.php instead (in your my-plugins directory). Check out Line 34… that’s where you need to make the adjustement.

Signature isn’t working most likely because you have the latest version of Avatar. The change you made in functions.php for signature need to be made in bb-avatar.php instead (in your my-plugins directory). Check out Line 34… that’s where you need to make the adjustement.

No idea what that means… :(

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar