Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Top
Bottom

my custom theme stopped working with 1.0

  • I installed the 1.0 release today and my custom theme stopped working. It worked with the previous releases.

    I tracked this down to: bb-includes/functions.bb-core.php:1783 to the line if ( preg_match( ‘/^([a-z0-9_-]+)#([a-z0-9_-]+)$/i’, $theme, $_matches ) ) {

    My theme name was zt2.0 meaning that the user#zt2.0 did not match and the directory BB_DEFAULT_THEME_DIR was used instead of the theme’s directory.

    I just renamed my theme not to include the dot in it. I guess it would be more friendly with theme names when just to check the user# or core# prefix without limiting the chars available

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.