Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

move_topics/topic_move_dropdown(); not working?

• deadlyhifi
    Participant

@tomdebruin

I’ve just noticed “topic_move_dropdown(); ” isn’t an option anymore on topic.php page (the ability to move a topic to a different forum).

Not sure when this happened, but could it be with my move from 0.9.0.3 to 0.9.0.4?

the roles are still defined correctly in capabilities.php. It’s not even showing up for Key master.

any other ideas?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• deadlyhifi
    Participant

@tomdebruin

anyone else having this problem?

Well the answer is that

<?php topic_delete_link(); ?> <?php topic_close_link(); ?> <?php topic_sticky_link(); ?>

<?php topic_move_dropdown(); ?>

is now replaced with:

<?php bb_topic_admin(); ?>

fmimoso

@fmimoso

I’ve installed 1.0.6 and can’t seem to find the move topic function… any ideas?

shawncampbell

@shawncampbell

With version 1.0-rc-1 and the default template (or if the current template includes <?php bb_topic_admin(); ?>) and you are logged in with the proper credentials for moving a post you should see the “Move this topic…” dropdown. With Kakumei it appears under the Reply form.

Lines 49-55 of kakumei’s topic.php:

<?php if ( bb_current_user_can( 'delete_topic', get_topic_id() ) || bb_current_user_can( 'close_topic', get_topic_id() ) || bb_current_user_can( 'stick_topic', get_topic_id() ) || bb_current_user_can( 'move_topic', get_topic_id() ) ) : ?>

<div class="admin">
    <?php bb_topic_admin(); ?>
    </div>

<?php endif; ?>

It is only one item (forum) displayed each time. It really sucks!!

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

@davklaud – if you’re having trouble please start a new topic and list the version of the software you’re using. Thank you.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar