Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

missing attributes after upgrade to 0.8.2.1

• I no longer have element attributes such as href, title, rel, or cite for content posted by users. For example:

This is a <a href="http://www.link.com" title="a link">Link</a>

becomes:

<a>Link</a>

i figured this was something in bb-includes/formatting functions, but everything looks right to me:

function bb_allowed_tags() {
    $tags = array(
    'a' => array(
    'href' => array(),
    'title' => array(),
    'rel' => array()),
    'blockquote' => array('cite' => array()),
    'br' => array(),
    'code' => array(),
    'pre' => array(),
    'em' => array(),
    'strong' => array(),
    'ul' => array(),
    'ol' => array(),
    'li' => array()
    );
    return apply_filters( 'bb_allowed_tags', $tags );
    }

does anyone have any ideas?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I have confirmed this issue with a squeaky clean install of wpmu 1.2.3 + bbPress 0.8.2.1. All attributes are stripped from html elements included in a post. Now installing and testing with plain old WP 2.2.1, will report back shortly.

This issue has now been confirmed with WP 2.2.1 as well. All attributes from html elements are stripped. It only happens after wp-blog-header is included, everything seems to work fine when its running alone. Heading over to trac….

What bbPress and WordPress plugins do you have installed?

I haven’t been able to reproduce this on my machine (no plugins for either).

Tested and experiencing the bug with no plugins on both WP 2.2.1 and WPMU 1.2.3. Only happens if wp-blog-header.php is inlcuded in the config.php for bbPress.

Might it be some server setting?

Currently experiencing on three different machines, very similar setups though. I will test this on a different machine/setup tonight.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar