Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Missing argument error

• Rethink
    Participant

@rethink

Wordpress and bbPress are up to date. This is part of a WordPress multisite install.

http://anabaptistworship.com/category/community-music/

I am using a custom child theme and there is no error when I switch to twentyeleven.

I recently started getting this error, even on pages that aren’t part of bbpress on my site. I’m not sure when it started–maybe with a recent update?

Error:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for _bbp_has_replies_where() in /hermes/waloraweb048/b1387/as.rethink/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/bbp-includes/bbp-reply-functions.php on line 1381

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /hermes/waloraweb048/b1387/as.rethink/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/bbp-includes/bbp-reply-functions.php on line 1384

Lines 1381-1385 of the file it mentions:

function _bbp_has_replies_where( $where, $query ) {

// Bail if no post_parent to replace
        if ( ! is_numeric( $query->get( 'post_parent' ) ) )
            return $where;

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Sounds like there is something in your Child theme is causing the problem, most likely a custom query that is destroying the bbPress query.

Try disabling all of your widgets.

Rethink
    Participant

@rethink

I’m not using any widgets… hmmm. Have there been any changes to the bbpress that might have changed it, since it wasn’t throwing the error until recently?

There are changes to bbPress all the time, but none that I can think of that would have caused this.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar