Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Migrating vBulletin 4.0.4 to bbPress 2.2.3

• glukeoh
    Participant

@glukeoh

Tried to import from my current vBulletin 4.0.4 to bbPress 2.2.3 using the bbPress import function, all forum, topic and replies were migrated correctly however the users we not migrated and are under the admin account, I tried it twice and made sure I checked the convert users. Not too sure what I did wrong.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • I am currently looking for feedback on the vBulletin importer and this issue has been raised previously in our bug tracking #1991.

At the moment I am working on updating all the forum importers for the next major release of bbPress and waiting and seeking feedback from more users as this still appears broken for some and not others but as I don’t have access to vBulletin myself I cannot test this directly myself, let alone the different versions etc

I would be more than happy to take a look at this for you and make any fixes as needed.

Drop me an email to stephen@netweb.com.au and we can discuss it further.

limitx3m
    Participant

@limitx3m

I’m having the same issue as well. I noticed that the tracking ticket says it has been fixed, but I’ve got nothing. 🙁

I’m willing to help out however I can to help improve this functionality. I know a lot of people would love to leave vbulletin’s shotty service and rip off tendencies after what they did to us with 4 and want to do to us with 5.

If staff wants me to make a new ticket, then let me know!

Thank you guys!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar