Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Limit the number of topics with [bbp-topic-index]

• arturex

@arturex

Do the shortcodes have some how to limit the number of topics that can be shown with the [bbp-topic-index] shortcode ?, per example i have a page where i only want to show the last 5 topics not all of them.

Thanks!!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• John James Jacoby
    Keymaster

@johnjamesjacoby

Shortcodes do non currently accept any arguments at all. Would not be difficult to do, but committing to future-safe attributes will be key.

There’s a trac ticket for this already, so it’s on our radar to do in a future release. If it’s something that you need to write yourself, it’d be a great way to contribute back directly to the core project.

arturex

@arturex

thank you acctually i do have some ideas to contribute , is there a wish list topic already where I can say , or should i just create a new topic for it?.

But going back to the shortcode thing, i am not a programer but is it dificult to create or is out there a code in php instead of the shortcode where i can call a fixed number of topics, and a way to call also an specific number of the last replies just like the way you have it in the home of bbpress.org??

kowalski
    Participant

@jankowalski

i need it also…

kowalski
    Participant

@jankowalski

recent topics is poor, i d like to display table with latest post in widget or by php, do you know how to do that?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar