Categories
Search
Bottom

Just like bbpress forum

• ckoksal
    Participant

@ckoksal

Hello friends,
    My name is Celal From Turkey.i want to use bbpress forum on the my website.i am beginner for the bbpress.How can make mysite that bbpress.org/forums ? just like same. Help me please.thank you

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The theme that runs this site is going to be released at sometime in the future. Once it is, you’ll be able to simply activate the theme.

ckoksal
    Participant

@ckoksal

ok

Tell me please https://bbpress.org/forums dont use theme ?

It uses a custom built theme. The theme will be released to the public at some point in the future.

Gary3000
    Participant

@gary3000

Oh, so it is in fact a different version than the current release. I assume the sidebar widgets are also new compared to current? I had asked a similar question the other day, but had no replies.

Is it anticipated that this new theme will be released with bbPress 2.2?

Shmoo
    Participant

@macpresss

I think what he’s trying to say that somebody is working on it.

This means somebody outside WordPress is making a replica because i can’t believe WordPress giving away the code to the same sites they own. Normally nobody would do so.

But usual it’s not problem to recreate them and make them look the same, it’s just somebody has to do it in there free time so it takes a little time to complete.

But maybe i’am mistaken and WordPress is giving you this layout by default inside bbPress.
    Maybe instead of the Twenty Ten option.

And last, bbPress.org is running on WordPress + bbPress version 2.2 this version hasn’t been released yet and don’t know why the team would do so or tell people that they do. It’s against WordPress ‘thinking’ they never tell people to use development software (code) on Live websites. Always test it on local websites.

You can find stuff about bbPress version 2.2 and up on this website.

https://bbpress.trac.wordpress.org/roadmap

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar