Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

integrated bbPress, STICKY & bbadmin ERROR

• my bbpress is integrated with my wordpress. the 2 required plugins, and adding

<require_once('../wp-blog-header.php');

in my config file so i could use my wordpress theme as my bbpress template. ok, so everything was file. now i tested it’s functions.

i tried to make a test topic as sticky. apparently i can’t use sticky as long as the above code (require once etc) was in the config. i removed it and i could do as normal.

so now i ask: i wnat to keep my wordpress theme as the bbpress template, unless i use that line i can’t… that line is not allowing me to sticky/unsticky. anyway this was the error msg i got.

Warning: main(../wp-blog-header.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gray/domains/unlimitedinfinity.com/public_html/forums/config.php on line 57

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../wp-blog-header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/gray/domains/unlimitedinfinity.com/public_html/forums/config.php on line 57

Edit: another error, seems i can’t access my ./bb-admin/ when the above integration is active.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar