Categories
Search
Bottom

Image Posting Issue on FB

• desiamerican26
    Participant

@desiamerican26

Hello friends,

There is an issue that I been encountering on my website while posting on facebook. It doesn’t show the image when I post on FB, but when I use the Facebook Debugger and scrape new info through it, then it works fine. I am not sure why it’s acting like that.

I do have some plugins that might be causing the issue. I have Shareaholic Share but I deactivated the Meta Tags under that and then I have Facebook OGP, WordPress SEO

Is there a way to have a better link posting on facebook or any social site without having that issue? Or some code that will work perfect without plugins or anything?

Please help.

Thank You
    Regards,
    Nik
    My Website: http://www.desi-american.com

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• desiamerican26
    Participant

@desiamerican26

I also have Simple Meta Tags plugin and I just cheked that I have a code which I don’t think is right under my editor section….I been testing all of these but not a good result….

desiamerican26
    Participant

@desiamerican26

Can someone help with this issue please?

This appears to have nothing to do with bbPress, please post on the plugins support forum you are trying to resolve an issue with or post on the general WordPress support forums.

Support Forums

desiamerican26
    Participant

@desiamerican26

Hi Stephen,

But the posts that I am trying to share is from the forums that I have. I will still try to get in touch with the wordpress support as per your suggestion.

thank you

Oldemar
    Participant

@oldemar

I have the same problem. I want that when I share a topic on FB, then the attached picture in the opening post should be the preview picture in the FB post. But instead there’s another default picture showing in the preview post. I have tried with four different social share plugins, and I have tried with just sharing the link by copy/paste on FB with no plugin. But still no luck. Any idea?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar