Categories
Search
Bottom

I have A Plug in Question

• honestscott
    Participant

@honestscott

Hi,

I have been searching the plug-in directory but I can not find what I am looking for, maybe it is called something that I don’t recognize.

I am looking for a plug-in that would give my forum the ability to pull up all the posts of a specific member.

If you click on the members name you get a topics that they posted in, not just direct links their posts in that topic.

A member would have to scour through all the posts to read just that member’s posts…very time consuming.

I already have super search but I can not do this with that plug-in, or maybe I don’t know how.

What I am looking for is the same result you get when you click the ip address below someone’s post…but it won’t stop at the last 30 posts, it will give you all their posts.

Is there a plug-in out there that does this, or is there a feature already in bbpress that I am not seeing that will do this?

Maybe a way to extend the last 30 posts to all the posts that member ever made.

I appreciate any help, or suggestions.

Thanks!

Scott

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Olaf Lederer
    Participant

@finalwebsites

I don’t think that you need a big plugin to do that, you have with each link this information:

“You last replied: 6 days ago”

Check the profile theme file (and others) I’m almost sure there is a way to get this last topic reply number for a specific user.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar