Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

HTML not showing in posts

• ckleiman
    Participant

@ckleiman

Recently installed this plugin. As admin it says Your account has the ability to post unrestricted HTML content, however, after saving the post the html content doesn’t appear. I’ve been trying to save a link in a post using the html code buttons. If I just enter the link without html it appears, however, I want to use html to have the link open in a new page. What to do? My site is and the link to the plug in is in the Main Menu called Tech Support

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• ckleiman
    Participant

@ckleiman

Maybe I’m having problems because the link via html isn’t showing here, either. Let me try, again; ``

ckleiman
    Participant

@ckleiman

I guess I must be doing something wrong. Without html here’s link to my site. http://www.asianproav.com

The plugin is Main Menu – Tech Support

ckleiman
    Participant

@ckleiman

Problem Solved, I think. I noticed I was able to make some bold text using html. Then I made some italic text and it worked too. Finally, I tried making a link, again, and, as before, it didn’t show. Then I looked more closely at he link code and put some text between the last > and closing tag and it showed and working. So, much to my delight I can use this plugin with my Arras theme, which, I wasn’t prepared to sacrifice. Thank you for this plugin. I thinks its just what I wanted for my WordPress site. Simple without all the who needs it extras that come with other plugins and and accomplishes exactly what I need.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar