Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

How to show a topic is closed on the front page

• Like on the front forum page you can see “[resolved] Farsi bbpress 1.0.2” how can you make it show up if the topic is closed as well “[resolved] Farsi bbpress 1.0.2 [topic closed]”?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

The [resolved] comes from a plugin, doesn’t it? Support Forums or something?

The [topic closed] is built in to bbPress and I am not sure why that does not show up here. It does show up in my installs and I have customized the text. I am guessing it needs to be added to the theme?

Or maybe there’s a conflict between the plugin and the core [topic closed]?

it’s conflicting with

bb_topic_labels();

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

So is that something that can be fixed in the plugin? It is a plugin for Support Forum functionality, isn’t it?

It’s possible to have both… I hacked Support Forums to display whether these user-submitted Ideas were Under Review, Reviewed, or Implemented:

http://ideas.weddingbee.com/

And both the Support Forum “status” and the “closed” label appear… is that what you’re going for? If so let me know, and I can post the code I used to display the labels.

Yes I would like both to show. JH nice site, getting married myself.

Actually, it looks like bb_topic_labels prints both of them on my install… but I’m on 0.9.x:

<div class="posttitle"><?php echo $sticky_label;?><?php bb_topic_labels(); ?><a>"><?php topic_title(); ?></a> <span class="postinfo"> by <?php $topic_author = get_topic_author(); ?> <a>topic_poster ) )) ?>"><?php echo($topic_author) ?></a> <?php echo get_topic_start_time(); ?> ago</div>

There are some known bugs with Support Forum and 1.0… do you see an error like this one?

https://bbpress.org/plugins/topic/support-forum/page/3/#post-1565

If so, there’s a fix posted at that link I believe!

Or if you don’t see an error like that, please let us know exactly what behavior you see when you activate the plugin and then close a topic and change its status using Support Forum. Thanks!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar