Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

How to change Admin Link's text color?

• LeafyGrove
    Participant

@leafygrove

While adjusting the topics/reply color for my site, I seem to run into a bit of a snag with trying to change the admin links coloring. I’m using Catch Evolution for a theme and as such there is a area in options to put custom css code. This is what I have thus far:
    ” #bbpress-forums div.bbp-reply-content, #bbpress-forums div.bbp-reply-author, #bbpress-forums div.bbp-reply-header, #bbpress-forums a.bbp-admin-links { color: #404040; }

I do plan on having admin links a different color, I just tossed it in there to test to make sure it’s correct/changes.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

if it’s not working try

color: #404040 !important;

if bbpress loads after your theme, then it’ll overwrite changes made in your css, ie revert them back

LeafyGrove
    Participant

@leafygrove

Still nothing. The other containers seems to change just find prior, it’s just admin links that refuses to change.

Robkk

@robkk

try all of these

span.bbp-admin-links a {
    color: #404040;
    }

div.bbp-reply-header span.bbp-admin-links a {
    }

#bbpress-forums div.bbp-reply-header span.bbp-admin-links a {
    }

LeafyGrove
    Participant

@leafygrove

Test all three and all three work! tyvm. Even adapted the rest by removing the “#bbpress-forums” which is redundant, not like anything other then bbpress using those containers anyway, and it functions just fine it seems.

Robkk

@robkk

oh great!!! and i just was making sure it worked haha thats why i posted three

Robin W

@robin-w

great, glad you’re fixed

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar