Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

How do I find a programmer to modify a theme?

• I am trying to use Derleth Bright as a forum theme inside a wordpress page and need to have the theme modified.

I’ve tried contacting Garry Vander Voort but every route I try to reach him results in a dead end.

Who else should I consider calling to get this theme modified?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Craig Elias

Mobile: +1.403.874.2998

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Peter A. Gebhardt
    Participant

@starship-trooper

Who else should I consider calling to get this theme modified?

The creator of “kakumei” – on which Garry Vander Voort based his design?

In ernest: What are the areas where you need integrating help? Is it “cosmetics” only or deep code integration? What version of bbPress would you use … and so on.

Depending on the amount of time you want to spend on it (and your willingness to get acquainted to some cut & paste coding), I’m pretty sure that most of the questions (conc. Kakumei & it’s siblings) have already been answered here & in _ck_’s forum.

Mostly cosmetics.

– Removing the background

– Removing header (Don’t need login stuff as this is managed by Wishlist Member)

– Removing footer (Which I have already attempted to do)

– CSS updates so colours match my site

You can see what I currently have at http://www.shiftselling.com/forums/

I’m not a programmer but am a pretty logical thinker and generally do a pretty good job of cut & pasting.

I looked around and found this – http://bbshowcase.org/forums/topic/easy-way-to-integrate-bbpress-wordpress-themes.

That helped with the footer.php content but I got nervous around the header.php content and got overwhelmed with the stylesheet.css file.

This is something I’d like to get done fairly quickly so I’m willing to pay to have it done.

Craig

Sorry forgot the bbPress version – I’m using the latest version 1.0.2?

WordPress version 2.8.4

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar