Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

How do I customize emails to new users?

• jaydedman

@jaydedman

I just realized that when a new user registers, they are sent an email with Gravatar information. http://showinabox.tv/forum/topic.php?id=8#post-286

I see nothing in the bbPress admin panel under the Gravatar plugin that lets me customize this email. Unfortunately, the wording of this email seems to confuse people.

“New Gravatar Email is blahblah@NewMexicast.com.

New Verification Code is *******

It is an 8-letter string. Note that before you successfully verify your new Gravatar Email, your Gravatar will not work. “

Anyone know how to customize this email…or send out an automatic welcome email so I can be more clear?

Jay

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

There is no email like that sent by anything in core bbPress. I don’t know of any plugins that do that either.

The only email sent by bbPress is the one containing the password for the new user.

I cant seem to find in my profile where or how my gravatar looks like. Gravatar option is activated after the upgrade (no rating selected).

My e-mail = my gravatar adres, but it doesn’t display. Also, not all users e-mail is their gravatar adres. An extra e-mail field just for gravatar is requied. Perhaps with an option: use normal e-mail adres for gravatar.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar