Categories
Search
Bottom

Hide "members" page or add "nofollow"

• wickywills
    Participant

@wickywills

Hello,

I have recently installed BBPress into my WordPress theme, and have been having a few problems with spam registrations. Basically people are creating accounts, and in their profile text the are adding links to external sites. I would like “nofollow” to be added to these links by default, though nothing I have found on this forum has worked. I have added various things to my functions.php file as instructed by people here – none have worked. Can anyone help with this?

I would also like to hide the “/members” page form being publicly accessible – is this possible?

Thanks
    James

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • I have recently installed BBPress into my WordPress theme, and have been having a few problems with spam registrations. Basically people are creating accounts, and in their profile text the are adding links to external sites. I would like “nofollow” to be added to these links by default, though nothing I have found on this forum has worked. I have added various things to my functions.php file as instructed by people here – none have worked. Can anyone help with this?

This something we could look at implementing into the core of bbPress, could you create a ticket in Trac for this and we can take a closer look at the issue.

http://bbpress.trac.wordpress.org (Use the same wordpress.org/bbpress.org username and password)

I would also like to hide the “/members” page form being publicly accessible – is this possible?

This part is BuddyPress 😉

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar