Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Help identifying files to edit?

• Halo Diehard
    Participant

@halo-diehard

Hello, can anyone tell me which file/s create this page: First page of bbPress Forums
    and this page: Second page of bbPress Forums, a category page of forums?

I want to create a page that looks like the second page, but has all categories on it and I think I can figure it out if someone points me to which files I could copy functions out of.

I saw an old thread of people looking to set their bbPress forums up like phpBB3, has it been done? ‘Cause that’s what I’m looking to accomplish here and I’m willing to share the template once I get done.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Lynq
    Participant

@lynq

Hi,

The second link has an error and the first link brings me to a registration page.

Halo Diehard
    Participant

@halo-diehard

Sorry about that, all my websites crashed shortly after I posted that 🙁

I don’t know why the bbPress forum page took you to registration, but I made it so anyone can post, so you should be able to see it now, thanks.

Halo Diehard
    Participant

@halo-diehard

I just want to know which files in bbPress create the layout on the first page of a forum and which files create the layout on a forum category page, can anyone tell me?

Halo Diehard
    Participant

@halo-diehard

For anyone else looking for this info:

First forum page (if using [bbp-forum-index] shortcode): wp-content>plugins>bbpress>templates>default>bbpress>content-archive-forum.php

Second forum page (if using forum categories and click on a category): wp-content>plugins>bbpress>templates>default>bbpress>content-single-forum.php

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar