Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Getting open_basedir restriction in effect before installation

• I just downloaded bbPress 1.0.3 to my webserver (Debian Lenny with ISPConfig) and unzipped it. After that I tried to reach the installation script in my browser on bbpress.example.com and got the following error messages:

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/clients/client4/web8/bb-config-path.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client4/web8/web:/var/www/clients/client4/web8/tmp:/var/www/bbpress.example.com/web:/srv/www/bbpress.example.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin) in /var/www/clients/client4/web8/web/bb-load.php on line 141

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/clients/client4/web8/bb-config.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client4/web8/web:/var/www/clients/client4/web8/tmp:/var/www/bbpress.example.com/web:/srv/www/bbpress.example.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin) in /var/www/clients/client4/web8/web/bb-load.php on line 165

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/clients/client4/web8/web/bb-load.php:141) in /var/www/clients/client4/web8/web/bb-load.php on line 179

PHP open_basedir is set to:

/var/www/clients/client4/web8/web:/var/www/clients/client4/web8/tmp:/var/www/bbpress.example.com/web:/srv/www/bbpress.example.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin

bbPress is located in “/var/www/clients/client4/web8/web/” none of the bbPress files is located in “/var/www/clients/client4/web8/”. So why should bb-config-path.php or bb-config.php be there?

How can I solve this problem?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar