Categories
Search
Bottom

German Language

• orientoscar

@orientoscar

Hi,

at first sorry for my bad english.

I found this software today and i will come a big fan of this! Its a great Board!

But now I have some questions:

– Where I can change the Language? because my Board is a German One and I dont found a german file.

Thanks!

Oscar

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You can find the German Language file here! Welcome:

http://www.creatom.de/showroom/de_DE.mo

As well, you can find a list of localization files here

Trent

Hi Trent,

i upload the language File like this: /bb-includes/langauges/de_DE.mo

But there doesnt work?

And I have Problemes with the Templates too. I make it all correct but it doesnt work?:s

You have to set the language in config.php. Open this file and look for line #41. Change it

FROM define('BBLANG', '');

TO define('BBLANG', 'de');

Where I should copy the MO file? (I’m using Windows server)

orientoscar, you’ve misspelt “languages” — it should be “languages”.

Charly54, copy it to the /bb-includes/languages/ directory (create it if it doesn’t exist) and update config.php like fel64 said.

I have a simular problem. I get the following error after updating the config.php file.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class streamreader in /home/site/public_html/forum/bb-includes/streams.php on line 26

Anyone know what to do?

That’s not similar at all, it’s completely unrelated. You’ve posted it once, people will help you if they can – but posting it everywhere is just annoying. Please don’t.

Is there anywhere a german language file? Because the link from Trent dosen’t exist anymore… Thanks for any help!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar