Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

GD bbPress Toolbox Pro

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• enderandrew
    Participant

@enderandrew

What is the difference between this and the free plugin? The feature list looks about the same.

GD bbPress Toolbox Pro includes all the features from my free plugins for bbPress (all 3 of them: attachments, tools and widgets). Plus, right now it has centralized panels for attachments and error logs for upload of attachments. There are some features that will go into Por plugin only, but I will continue to develop all 3 free plugins.

Reason for having Pro plugin version is that I don’t provide support for my free plugins (I can deal with bug reports, but that’s it) due to the lack of free time, and my Pro plugins users (I have 7 premium plugins) are used to having full support and expect to have extra features from Pro plugins, and that’s why I decided to make it easier: to have one plugin to replace 3 free plugins to add few new things to it and provide full support as with my other plugins.

Regards,

Milan

enderandrew
    Participant

@enderandrew

Thanks. When I have some free cash, I may end up picking up the pro version later then.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar