Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Forum Tab does not show anywhere on the dashboard

• Chitcher1
    Participant

@chitcher1

I have installed the latest bbpress plugin to my wordpress site. There isn’t a single tab or subcategory to be found in my dashboard that relates to BBPress. I keep reading about this forum tab but its nowhere to be found on my dashboard. I hope someone can shed some light on this 🙂

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

You should have a forums tab above appearance, and forums in the settings tab.

I’d un-install and re-install

badams38024
    Participant

@badams38024

I am having the same problem, I updated to WP 3.8 and my forums will not work at all, I have no Forum tab on my dashboard, I have un-installed and re-installed several times, I have even manually installed it. I am lost here, I can see my old forum topics, but I cannot do anything with them and I cannot add new topics or anything.

Claudiu Creanga
    Participant

@dan0123456789

Same issue here. I am the keymaster. installed, reinstalled, going crazy

Robin W

@robin-w

ok, I have 2.5.1 bbpress working with WP 3.8 on a twentyten child.

I suggest that each of you :

Disables all of your plugins. If that fixes, re-enable one at a time to see which is causing the issue
    If disabling plugins doesn’t work, then with them disabled, switch to a default theme – twentyten, twenty eleven or twentytwelve. If that works, then your theme has an issue
    If any/none of that works, comes back and say exactly what you did
    If you get a fix, let us know what was causing it to help others

badams38024
    Participant

@badams38024

Well, I figured mine out. Turns out that my bbpress will not run with my AWPC classified plug in, which is essential to my site. It all worked fine together before the update, so I have to rebuild one or the other I guess. I will probably be looking for a new forum plugin.

Robin W

@robin-w

the awpc plugin needs updating go to their support forum and search for bpress

mihirpatel7410
    Participant

@mihirpatel7410

I have same problem, I have installed the latest bbpress plugin to my wordpress site. There isn’t a single tab or subcategory to be found in my dashboard that relates to BBPress.

give us solution.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar