Categories
Search
Bottom

Forum Page's page title a link

• Jerry
    Participant

@gerard749

Hi,

I still have not been able to resolve the issue of the Forum Page’s page title being a link to itself and the additional link in breadcrumbs that is also a link to the page it is on.

I have followed the ‘Step by step guide to setting up bbPress’. The documentation shows a screenshot of a forum working within a twentyten theme that is set up the way I am trying to set up my forum. The Forum Page title is not a link and there is not an additional link in breadcrumbs. Breadcrumbs shows a ‘Home’ link and then the current page ‘forums’. I am using the Thematic theme. I am now including a home page in breadcrumbs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Jerry

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Jerry
    Participant

@gerard749

Hi,

I previewed the Twenty Ten theme on my website and the page tile was not a link and there was not an extra link in breadcrumbs.

Thank you for your time

Jerry

Robin W

@robin-w

jerry – the article is mine, and one of the forums I run!

I’m not sure quite what your question is?

Can you detail what is missing/needed/different?

Jerry
    Participant

@gerard749

Hi,

Thank you for responding. I am just seeing it now.

I was not asking a question. I was updating that it now appears to me the issue I am having with the Forum Page’s page title being a link and the additional link in breadcrumbs is not an issue related to bbPress but an issue related to my theme.

I do appreciate your time

Thank You

Jerry

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar