Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Forum Freshness Not Being Updated On Status Change

• acousticwebdesign
    Participant

@acousticwebdesign

I’m using bbpress 2.4.1 and bbpress moderation to moderate posts (which just sets the status of new topcis and replies to ‘pending’). I’m trying to add an admin link on topics and replies that need to be approved by an admin. Everything works fine, but the top level freshness statistic is not being updated when I change the status of a topic or reply from ‘pending’ to ‘publish’. This is the freshness statistic that shows when a forum was last updated (more specifically bbp_forum_freshness_link()).

This stat does get updated when publishing a pending post from the backend via Forums > Topics or Forums > Replies. I’ve tried everything to trigger the stats to refresh. So I guess a better question may be, how do I trigger a refresh on this stat. (I’ve tried going though wp_update_post, wp_insert_post, bbp_update_topic, wp_transition_post_status, and a few other functions and none of them trigger a refresh of the top level forum freshness stat). The only things that has come close is to call bbp_admin_repair_freshness() after updating the post. This seems to work for topics but not replies.

Any help would be appreciated.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar