Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Font Size issues

• NovaSev
    Participant

@novasev

So I’m having a few issues here trying to customize stuff – specifically the font sizes through out the bbPress pages.

I’ve been using EM as a standard and it’s always worked well. I’ll give you a very specific example.

I’m trying to change .bbp-topic-permalink font size, but every time I get it the right size it’s bigger or smaller on another page. So the permalink on one forum subject will be small – I’ll increase it to the desired size and then on another forum it’s huge….not seeing how this happens but it’s happening to a lot of items and it’s horridly frustrating.

I’m using the newest bbPress plugin as well as the updated version of WP 3.8.1. My site is novasev.com. You can see this issue by navigating to the Requests under Rainmeter forum and then the forum under NovaSev.com Administration.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Robin W

@robin-w

‘I’m using the newest bbPress plugin as well as the updated version of WP 3.8.1. My site is novasev.com. You can see this issue by navigating to the Requests under Rainmeter forum and then the forum under NovaSev.com Administration.’

sorry couldn’t follow this as I can’t see how to get to the rainmeter forum from the menu.

Can you post two specific links and more detail on what is different in each

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar