Bottom

File bbpress.pot incomplete in 2.4.1 version

• FreeWPress
    Participant

@freewpress

Hi, i have two title pages with no translation:
    forums/view/most-replies/ it show title page –> Topics with most replies
    forums/view/latest-topics/ it show title page –> Latest topics

I nedd to translate but this two elements do not exist in original file bbpress.pot

Can you see if bbpress.pot contain this two elements or is true wich do not exist?

Thanks…

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • bbPress only includes two views ‘out of the box’ and they are both translatable.

Most popular topicshttps://bbpress.trac.wordpress.org/browser/tags/2.4.1/languages/bbpress.pot#L301
    &
    Topics with no replieshttps://bbpress.trac.wordpress.org/browser/tags/2.4.1/languages/bbpress.pot#L305

Check if you have these in a custom function or another plugin.

FreeWPress
    Participant

@freewpress

Thanks for your reply, i have this other two view page and i don’t know where it from!!

bbpress do not have it? I think other plugin so!!

I investigate for this issue!!

FreeWPress
    Participant

@freewpress

Look at this: Google link

Hi have exactly this… where i found this? Links are stored in (bbPress) Topic Views List widget!!

Again, you can extend bbPress with custom views.

One of the sites in that link list has 4 views:

Most popular topics
    Topics with no replies
    Topics with most replies
    Latest topics

That doesn’t mean they are part of bbPress, check your themes functions.php file for something like this:

function wphc_register_custom_views() {
    	bbp_register_view( 'popular-topics', __( 'Popular Topics' ), array( 'meta_key' => '_bbp_reply_count', 'orderby' => 'meta_value_num' ), false );
    	bbp_register_view( 'unpopular-topics', __( 'Unpopular Topics' ), array( 'meta_key' => '_bbp_reply_count', 'orderby' => 'meta_value_num', 'order' => 'asc' ), false );
    	bbp_register_view( 'random-topic', __( 'Random Topic' ), array( 'orderby' => 'rand' ), false );
    	bbp_register_view( 'closed', __( 'Recently Closed' ), array( 'post_status' => 'closed' ), false );

}
    add_action( 'bbp_register_views', 'wphc_register_custom_views' );

FreeWPress
    Participant

@freewpress

I have found the plugin wich add these two pages.. is gd bbpress tools… i translate it with your file pot.. But these two pages have problems with seo, because it generate same title page for all present pages… Incredible!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar