Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Favorites page returning profile-page?

• Mark

@delayedinsanity

v1.0.2

Even though by technicality you are on your profile page, when I’m viewing my ‘manage favorites’ page (bb-templates/blah/favorites.php) I’m getting ‘profile-page’ returned by bb_get_location() instead of ‘favorites-page’ as I would expect. This also means bb_is_favorites() is of no use to me for this page. :(

If that’s not the favorites page, what is?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • /profile.php?id=XX&tab=favorites

Mark

@delayedinsanity

That was kind of rhetorical in nature. I know how to get to the favorites page (by the by, mine is /profile/XX/favorites… permalinks are our friend). The problem is that bb_get_location() on the favorites page returns the location as being ‘profile-page’, not ‘favorites-page’ as you would expect.

By proxy, I wonder if /favorites.php is still being used by bbPress or if it’s just legacy from 0.9 and all the favorites are being managed by /profile.php now. If that’s the case, bb_get_location() might need to be updated to use another method of determining what page the viewer is actually on.

I ran into this bug today! Just a note that favorites.php is used to create favorite pages in bbPress v1 too

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar