Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Errors with "functions.bb-template.php"

• Hi. So, I’m a new bbPress user. I’ve been browsing around the forums and learning a lot the past couple weeks. I had a smooth time installing bbPress last week (haven’t integrated with WordPress, yet). The day after I launched our forum, and having added a couple topics, I started getting these errors on the topic pages:

____

Warning: include() [function.include]: Filename cannot be empty in /home4/zwfilmco/public_html/infusion5/forum/bb-includes/functions.bb-template.php on line 45

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ” for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home4/zwfilmco/public_html/infusion5/forum/bb-includes/functions.bb-template.php on line 45

____

I’m clearly not familiar enough with bbPress yet to understand what’s going on. But I also don’t understand why it was working in the first place, and then after a day began to give these errors.

The only changes that I’ve made to any of the bbPress source files was the footer.php in the theme folder, to which I added a Google Analytics tracking script. Since having this error, I have replaced the footer.php file with the original.

Here’s one of the two topics currently on the forum: http://infusion5.com/forum/topic/businesses-in-colorado-springs-co

Thanks in advance for your support and guidance!

-Zach

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Hmm, not really clear what the resolution was here but the error is the same:

Who can shed some light here?

It’s almost like one of the template files is missing from the template folder or has the wrong permissions or something. post.php is missing?

Where did the file go if it WAS working?

This should give some output (or at least a blank screen), not a 404:

http://infusion5.com/forum/bb-templates/kakumei/post.php

So, I think there is something wrong with your template. Try uploading another copy of the default kakumei theme (and kakumei-blue to be safe.) You could be missing other files as well, so might want to check for others or just re-upload. Looks like everything is already installed in the database.

I’m not sure what removed that file, but I reuploaded the default kakumei theme (green and blue versions), and it worked a treat.

Thanks so much!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar