Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Error while posting

• I get this error while I posted this using copy and paste

Clean up Mac OS X Mail’s Auto-Complete List

To clean up or empty the auto-complete list of previous recipients’ addresses in Mac OS X Mail:

* Select Window | Previous Recipients from the menu.

* Click on the Last Used header so the arrow points downward.

* Make sure no entry is highlighted.

* Hold down the Shift key.

* Click on an address last used a year ago.

o Of course, you can choose a different interval and select all addresses not used in the past month, for example.

* Verify all entries not used in the last year are highlighted.

* Click Remove From List.

On a new topic, but if I type something or paste something else I dont get any errors, please help thank you

bbPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘s Auto-Complete List

To clean up or empty the auto-complete list of previ’ at line 4]

INSERT INTO bb_posts (forum_id, topic_id, poster_id, post_text, post_time, poster_ip, post_status, post_position) VALUES (‘3′, ’50’, ‘1’, ‘

Clean up Mac OS X Mail’s Auto-Complete List

To clean up or empty the auto-complete list of previous recipients’ addresses in Mac OS X Mail:

Select Window / Previous Recipients from the menu.

Click on the Last Used header so the arrow points downward.

Make sure no entry is highlighted.

Hold down the Shift key.

Click on an address last used a year ago.

Of course, you can choose a different interval and select all addresses not used in the past month, for example.

Verify all entries not used in the last year are highlighted.

Click Remove From List.

‘,’2007-10-19 20:23:20’, ‘70.188.228.89’, ‘0’, 1)

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/libreexp/public_html/apple/foro/bb-includes/db-mysqli.php:192) in /home/libreexp/public_html/apple/foro/bb-includes/pluggable.php on line 164

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • by the way even more weird is that this is the only paste that gives me this problem. If I copy and paste other things I dont get this error.

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

What version of bbPress are you using and what type of host system is it on? It looks like the single quote in Mail's throwing for a loop, but I haven’t seen that happen in any recent version of bbPress.

I am using 0.8.3 I upgraded the same day it came out and everything works great, I am very happy with everything, but this is so weird. Like you said their is something bad about this post.

I am running the forum in bluehost.com as far as I know they are pretty good at keeping up to date with their upgrades so I am sure they have all their software up to date.

I was installing PM to the forum when I notice the error so I deleted all the changes and deactivate the plugin to check if that was the problem but it turn out that even without the plugin the error keep coming up.

Maybe I just found a bug on the latest version but I don’t know anything about coding so this is up to you guys.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar