Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Error while posting

• i’m trying to write a new topic but every time i’ve got an error in SQL. i find out that the problem is the character ‘ (apice) in the post that generate an error in the sql expression. is possible to solve it? how can i do? help!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Please post the actual error message you’re receiving. I made a ‘normal’ post (no special characters) and it went through fine.

that’s the problem, the error appears while posting something with an ‘ character! :-)

the error is:

bbPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘fgdfh

‘,’2007-09-06 13:50:29’, ‘217.220.0.158’, ‘0’, 3)’ at line 4]

INSERT INTO bb_posts (forum_id, topic_id, poster_id, post_text, post_time, poster_ip, post_status, post_position) VALUES (‘1′, ’21’, ‘1’, ‘

hgjh ‘fgdfh

‘,’2007-09-06 13:50:29’, ‘217.220.0.158’, ‘0’, 3)

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /misc/15/359/013/341/user/web/disinformati.org/wp-forum/bb-includes/db-mysqli.php:158) in /misc/15/359/013/341/user/web/disinformati.org/wp-forum/bb-includes/pluggable.php on line 168

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

I wonder why the ‘ character is fine here, but not on your forum? Definitely a good one :)

well… i think i will put an advice to the users to do not use the ‘ character!

Hi!

I am dealing with the same problem.

However …I see that some post have the ‘ in them?

Could this be Plugin-related?

Jazia – are you using any of the below?

I use:

Simple Onlinelist 1.5

Comment Quicktags for bbPress 1.1

Private Forums 5.0

Indicate New Posts 0.8

Admin Can Post Anything 0.0.5

Admin add user 1.1

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar