Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Error messages on install "Deprecated…" X5

• I’ve just placed the bbpress folder in my root wordpress directory of my site. I would like to integrate the two. Does it matter where I place the bbpress folder?

As soon as I navigate to the bbpress folder, I’m seeing the following error messages at the top…

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:xampplitehtdocswordpressbbpressbb-settings.php on line 186

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:xampplitehtdocswordpressbbpressbb-includesbackpressfunctions.wp-object-cache.php on line 108

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:xampplitehtdocswordpressbbpressbb-includesbackpresspomomo.php on line 171

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:xampplitehtdocswordpressbbpressbb-includesfunctions.bb-l10n.php on line 484

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:xampplitehtdocswordpressbbpressbb-includesbackpressclass.wp-taxonomy.php on line 581

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar