Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Error integrating WordPress functions

• When I add the line

require_once(‘path/to/wp-blog-header.php’);

to my bbpress “config.php” file in order to give access to WordPress’ functions: my forum doesn’t load and I get the following message instead:

Warning: require_once(path/to/wp-blog-header.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thewayev/public_html/forums/config.php on line 12

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘path/to/wp-blog-header.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/thewayev/public_html/forums/config.php on line 12

It doesn’t seem to matter what line I put the code on, and as far as I know I’ve carried out every other integration procedure listed with no problems. Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Did you actually use the line path/to/wp-blog-header.php or did you change it to the ACTUAL path to wp-blog-header.php? Something like /home/thewayev/public_html/wordpress/wp-blog-header.php.

The “path/to/” part is illustrative and should be changed to your actual path for your installation.

Thanks, now that makes sense. One day learning bbpress and wordpress and it’s all working wonderfully – Great packages!

Nice to see it solved …

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar