Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

ERROR : Are you sure you want to submit this post?

• Are you sure you want to submit this post?

What is this..why does it apear when I try to post something..it came out suddenly of nowhere..what is the cause of this…how can I disable it..and normaly post something..without this confirmation page?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • c`mon..give some support..pls

First off, it hasn’t even been on hour on a Saturday for a volunteer support forum! So what version of bbPress are you using? Did you recently install and plugins or upgrade your bbPress installation. Do you have a URL that we can take a look at?

Trent

hey..thanks for looking at my psot..here is the forum http://www.stiltonband.com/forum/ ..its the latest version..I only have one plugin installed the <em>notification.php</em> ...thats all..I don`t know why these confirmation pages are apearing…

I am registering a test account to try and see your error. Just waiting on the account creation email. When did the error start appearing? Did you make any changes to your template prior to it happening?

Trent

well..i customized the Crystal template..but..I don`t know if when it was in the original form it functioned well.. :|

Still have no register email. I will wait until I get it before I can post anything back.

Trent

hmmm..log in with this account… test pass: test

I see what you mean. Could you download bb-post.php and upload it again? As well, in your template did you edit any of the following files?

post.php

post-form.php

Trent

nope..I didnt..Ive uploaded again again bb-post.php … and still nothing… I really dont know whats the deal..Ill back-up my curent theme..and Ill upload the default bbPress theme…to see what happens

damn..it works..with the default template :(

It has to be related to this post

Make sure you post your solution when you compare your template versus the default!

Trent

well..I found the bug..it was in post-form.php the one from the template…i restored the original one..from the default theme and its now working...now Im analyzing the one with the bug to see what exactly caused the error..I`ll post the answer here..

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar