Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Empty delimiter?

• ProSam

@prosam

During the second step after “Created table tagged it says this:

Warning: strpos(): Empty delimiter. in /home/dirxxx/public_html/foro/bb-includes/functions.php on line 664

Warning: strpos(): Empty delimiter. in /home/dirxxx/public_html/foro/bb-includes/functions.php on line 790

Warning: strpos(): Empty delimiter. in /home/dirxxx/public_html/foro/bb-includes/functions.php on line 790

But it still said Finished and it gave me a password and I was able to login to the site but I still get the warnings above in the header and they won’t go away. I can’t post or do much of anything else.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Warnings in PHP are just that: warnings. They don’t prevent things from working. You should not show warnings on a production site.

http://www.php.net/error-reporting

So, the problems you are having are likely NOT due to those warnings. What are the problems you have with the forum, aside from and ignoring those warnings? Maybe you have a bozo problem (where your posts don’t show up.)

What can’t you do on your forum? What version of bbPress are you using?

–Chris

ProSam

@prosam

I’m running the latest bbpress.

Here is the forum radioavivamiento.com/foro/

The problem is I cannot post to the forum. I got this additional warning after trying to post.

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/dirxxx/public_html/foro/bb-includes/functions.php:664) in /home/dirxxx/public_html/foro/bb-includes/pluggable.php on line 166

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

The “cannot modify header information” error is due to white space (blank lines) before the <?php or after the ?> at the end of the file. Check the config.php and any files you might have modified to see if there are blank lines. Eliminate those and this error will be gone.

rimian

@rimian

I got that error. It’s when the db table prefix is empty.

Try placing ‘@’ at the beginning of the strpos function. It worked for me.

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Ah, yes, the empty delimiter was due to no table prefix. Fixed with this ticket which made it into version 1.0.

https://trac.bbpress.org/ticket/617

The ‘cannot modify header information’ fix still applies. Two separate issues.

ProSam

@prosam

The table prefix actually fixed both. I did nothing to the config file.

Thanks guys.

chrishajer
    Participant

@chrishajer

Excellent. Good to know.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar