Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

emptees.com – are they using bbpress for their talk section???

• Hi. Can someone tell me if emptees.com is using bbpress for their talk section? I love the layout and theme of the forum their using. It reminds me of wordpress blog posts & bbpress? but it might be a customized version they made themselves. Is there anyone who would be willing to work on a free bbpress theme that looks like that? I’d pay for a theme that looked like that! Thanks.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

I don’t think they are even using WordPress. Looks like it is all custom code.

_ck_
    Participant

@_ck_

It would not be too difficult to make bbPress look/work like that. Maybe a week of tinkering.

Hellweaver666

@hellweaver666

It is a very attractive theme, I’ll give them that, and it would be relatively easy to make a theme for BBPress that looks just like that.

I’d love to have a stab at it myself, but I’m really busy developing a forum theme for a for a new site I’m working on – It has a lot in common with that layout as it happens. I will probably release my theme when it’s done, but I only get a couple of hours a night to work on it, so it’s probably some time away from being public.

I’ll fave this topic to remind me that I’ve committed to sharing my theme ;)

Hows your theme coming along?

I wish I knew how to develop/edit bbpress to make it into a theme like that.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar