Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Edit Profile Link not working for all users

• Hi please can you assist. For some of my users the default edit profile link in BBpress does not work. It simply refreshes to the same page without going to the user/edit link. Yet for some of my users it works fine. I don’t see any relationship between those that can and those that can’t, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I am using the plugin version of 2.02 with latest wordpress in MU.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Actually I see it is only super-admins that can edit their profile via the forums/user/username link from the frontend. I am using the default twenty ten bbpress theme. I note that if I embed the bbp-your-profile form then I see the form okay but on post it submits to the edit page, which updates but quickly then redirects back to the user page. This way my user won’t see any error messages.

Does anyone know where I can override the super-admin restriction which prevents non super-admin users from going to the profile edit page (forums/user/username/edit)?

Thank you

i have exactly the same problem… did you also get the class “error404” in the response body?

i don’t think this is a issue of restriction… maybe there is something wrong with the rewrite rules….

but i couldn’t find out how to resolve this….

help would be nice….

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar