Categories
Search
Bottom

E-commerce Plugin suggestion

• venomdog
    Participant

@venomdog

Guys,

I am starting a social networking site using buddypress and I am also a premium member for WPMUDEV.  However I have different requirement, I want to allow users registered as ‘”agents”” to sell their products to the registered users of my social network. Such that I want to give agents separate login and their own dashboard with all the standard e-commerce stats/reports/affiliate tools and also let them add products on the site, with predefined categories (admin will add these categories) etc.

So, once agents are done adding their products user can search them and also be able to compare and pay for the product, add coupon codes etc and checkout pay for their purchase, receiver email, all standard features.

That”s not all I also have requirement to let admin add ”additional services” on the top of user purchase not coming from agents but from the site admin himself.  I know I have lots of customization to do here, but could you please suggest any e commerce solution that fits this requirement, I think MarketPress is quite not what I am looking and cannot do all this.

I am now looking at Woo commerce but that something I want some feedback, even a paid plugin is fine with me but that should not be complex and easy to customize with its own theme.

Any advice or you think Marketpress can be customized for this. I am open for suggestions.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar