Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Dutch translation

• I’am currently working on a Dutch translation file for bbPress, zo maybe today, otherwise today it will be come available ;-)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• _ck_
    Participant

@_ck_

I see that you completed this, did you want to share the nl-NL.mo file?

There are about two dozen other Dutch bbPress sites but it looks like they hard-coded their template translations which is a shame.

bruinfelix

@bruinfelix

No, i dont release the file ;)

And during the lack of good theme’s available, i’am planning to uninstall bbPress ;-)

kevinjohngallagher

@kevinjohngallagher

At the risk or hijacking this thread, given how quickly topics get pushed down the front page, i really wanted to post this link:

Overwriting Template functions

And Bruinfelix, i’d like to urge you to release the language pack to the community even if you are leaving BBpress. Many Thanks. Kev

bruinfelix

@bruinfelix

@kevinjohngallagher

For a answer on youre question, see above ;)

_ck_
    Participant

@_ck_

bruinfelix, your bbpress install looks very good and matches your wordpress side – I don’t understand why you don’t like the theme, it works well.

It would be nice if you released the .mo file – all the other bbPress installs that I can find in your country have “hard coded” their templates directly with the translations which is not good.

You’d be helping many other people and giving back to the community. I noticed you are using several of my plugins so it’s good to give back. The more people use bbPress, the more people will convert other WordPress themes.

that is a pretty unfair way of treating a community bruinfelix…

hope you are happy with your PhBB forum or something now…

I have translated bbPress to Dutch this weekend. Here’s a preview: http://er-was-eens.net/forum

Drop me a line if you want it too.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar