Categories
Search
Bottom

duplicate emails

• webbud65
    Participant

@webbud65

Hello,

Alert emails are usually sent duplicated.

An idea about this?

Thank you for your return.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I am not sure what you are asking, could you try to explain it in more detailed steps.

eg.

1. I do this.
    2. I now do this.

Expected Results: I expected this to happen
    Actual Results: This is what actually happens.

webbud65
    Participant

@webbud65

Hello,

It’s about email notifications on active topics and replies, sent to user who have subscribed.
    In addition to bbpress, last version, bbp moderation and bbp digest plugins are activated.

The fact is that, in place of only one email, there are many email, the same email are sent twice and often more (sometimes more than 6 duplicate messages), in the same time, for the same message.

I suspect redundant between plugins emails, but how to fix it?

I submitted a ticket on the blog support bbp digest but no response to date.
    I peeked in the sending bbp digests script (events.php), but nothing special.

As elsewhere and on another site I have, likewise, duplicate emails, but unrelated bbp (itheme security), I also wonder if it is not the function wp mail that bug or a problem with wp cron?

Any idea about this?

webbud65
    Participant

@webbud65

Hello,

I now suspect a problem with the process of wp cron.
    But how to fix it?

An other problem is that email alerts arrive sometimes empty, with only this message “This active topics-have-been in the last 24 hours,” but no matter, no topic then.

An idea to fix these problems ?

Thank you for your return

Hello. I am also having this issue of multiple / duplicate notification emails for topic or forum subscriptions. Is there a resolution for this?

wpturk
    Participant

@wpturk

I have the same issue. Any fix for this? I have bbpress 2.6 RC5

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar