Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Danish translation

• Here is the Danish language file for bbPress 0.8.2.1. It is still in preliminary stage, but I hope that it will help Danish users getting started with bbPress. It added the original .pot file as well, if you would like to do your own translation using poEdit.

Download:

http://www.familietraef.dk/?dl_id=11

Setup:

1) Unzip the files.

2) Upload the da_DK.mo and da_DK.po files to your ‘bb-includes/languages’ folder. (Note: if you do not have it, create the folder)

3) Edit config.php – find define(‘BBLANG’, ”); and change to define(‘BBLANG’, ‘da_DK’);

Enjoy!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Tried to upload the danish language file, but failed:

“DU HAR IKKE ADGANG TIL DETTE WEBSITE!

(YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE!)”

Is it beacause Im not at home in Denmark when trying to download?

kind regards

Mikael Boldt

Hi Mikael,

Yes, sorry about that. I am using the WordPress plugin WP-Ban and have blocked a few IP ranges due to previous hacker incidents on one of my websites. Try to download again somewhere else…

Daniel Juhl
    Participant

@danieljuhl

Hi SMU,

Could you please help me? I’m using your translation, and it’s very great – thanks! But I’ve installed a couple of plugins, and I want the new content to be translated too, but I don’t know how to either edit your file og create a new one, containing the new text-lines.

Hi Daniel,

Being relatively new to bbPress I am not sure how to do just that. Have you tried finding the relevant .pot or .po files for the plugins that you have installed? I think you need to have a separate translation file (.mo) for each plugin – similar to WordPress.

Alternatively, there is the hard way. Translate directly in the source code! ;-)

Daniel Juhl
    Participant

@danieljuhl

Hi SMU,

Yes, I’ve tried to find the .pot or .po files for the plugins – but I couldn’t.. What I did instead was to make a few more lines in the main translation, and that worked. It’s probably not the right way, but it works for now :)

Thanks for your time and help!

I can’t unzip the archive, tells me its damaged.

Any plans on updating the translation?

Hi Thomas,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Web hosting problems.

Here’s another download URL for the Danish language file for bbPress 0.8.2.1: http://munksgaard.net/?dl_id=1

Sure, I will have a go on translating bbPress 0.9.0.2 whenever I get the time…

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar