Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Copyright Question

• Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to also furnish a few colleagues a German assistance side approximately over bbPress, so that the German users also an approach place to have and can exchange itself, because on bbPress.de already for a long time nix more is the matter, so that we want to take over the support. Now is my question whether correct it is and whether the name may be used bbPress in the Domaion? I would be pleased much about a positive answer. Yours sincerely

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hi SessionX,

I would recommend to you to get in contact with the developers on https://bbpress.org/about/development/ cause me and most other members can`t help you.

Sam Bauers
    Participant

@sambauers

SessionX, what is the issue with bbpress.de, as far as I can tell the forums are still active? There is nothing stopping you using a domain name with bbPress in it, but it would be nice if you clarified your “unofficial” position and provided links back to here.

Hello sambauers, thank you, because the Germans are not to be disadvantaged;) The reference in more fotoer will then write. Then you can close the topic here. You still another beautiful Sunday.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar