Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Cookie integration not working for wp 2.8.4

• I have installed the latest wp and bbpress with cookie integration enabled. But it seems not working. If log in from wp, bbpress account is automatically logged out. Same thing the other way around. What could be wrong? I believe I set all the keys correctly.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Did you….

-have the Cookies & Salt all the same? example BBpress side define('BB_AUTH_KEY', 'ABCDEF'); WordPress side define('AUTH_KEY', 'ABCDEF');

-include $bb->bb_xmlrpc_allow_user_switching = true; in bb-config.php before the ?>

-install BBpress intergration plugin to get the Hash and cookie information to paste in wp-config.php after the < ?php ?

-Paste the same cookie information you did on the step before in bb-config.php (without the Hash line) after the < ?php ?

-Enable Pinbacks, trackbacks, and XML-RPC on BOTH WPMU & BBpress?

As apbai didn’t say if it was WPMU, it’s likely that the user switching and pingbacks/trackbacks can be skipped just for now.

oops, you’re right! WPMU is 2.8.4a

Right, I was not using WPMU. I did get the keys to match and also installed BBpress intergration plugin. There is only one line I was asked to add to wp-config.php:

define( ‘COOKIEPATH’, ‘/’ );

I added that too. But somehow it just doesn’t work:-(

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar